Electrical prospecting is a large group of geophysical methods for studying electromagnetic fields of various nature. The purpose of these studies is to determine the electromagnetic characteristics of the geological environment (resistance, conductivity, polarizability, etc.), which can provide valuable information about the structure of the studied site or area. By the form of electromagnetic fields, electrical prospecting can be divided into two sections: the first combine methods that investigate natural (MTS, AMTS), the second – artificial electromagnetic fields (VES, DES -VP, TDM, CAMS, etc.).
- Dipole electrical sounding (DES -VP);
- The method of induced polarization in modifications of the median gradient (IP-MG);
- The method of vertical electrical sounding (VES);
- Audio (AMT) and Magnetotelluric sounding (MTS);
- Audiomagnetotelluric sounding with a controlled source (CAMS);
- Electromagnetic Studies;
- Areal measurements of the VA vector (RIP).
GEOKEN uses innovative technologies for both field research and subsequent processing and interpretation of electrical survey data. Modern high-tech equipment allows you to perform accurate measurements by a large number of methods. A trained team of experienced professionals performs work in the shortest possible time and at a high level of quality.
- 2022 Electric prospecting by IP method in Aktobe and Kostanay Oblasts;
- 2022 Complex geophysical works in Tesipagyn area, Almaty oblast;
- 2022 MT electrical exploration works in Mangistau oblast;
- 2021 Electrical survey of the Leontief depression (MTS,AMTS), Kundyzdy and Berchogur ore districts of Aktobe region (DEZ-IP, MG-IP, TEM);
- 2019-2020 TEM with Crone Pulse EM (ground and borehole survey) on Shubinskaya, Maleevskaya, Revnyushenskaya areas;
- 2018 Electrical prospecting using the IP-MG method in the Karyerny and Ushtogan-Caracas sections;
- 2018 Electrical prospecting using the VIP and DDIP methods on the Balkhash-Saryshagan and Korgantas sections;
- 2018 Electrical prospecting by the method of DES -VP in the Jumba section;
- 2018 The TDM electrical survey with the Crone Pulse EM equipment (surface and well studies);
- 2018 Electrical prospecting using the IP and RIP method on the Korgantas and Balkhash-Saryshagan areas;
- 2017 Electrical prospecting using the methods of MTS and AMT in the south and southwest of the Multinational State of Bolivia, Latin America;
- 2017 Preparation of design estimates for regional work in the Irtysh, North-Turgai, Syrdarya, and Shu-Sarysu sedimentary basins;
- 2016 The Korgantas Plot (DES -VP, AMTS);
- 2016 Almaly and Komarovskoye sites;
- 2015 Komarovsky and Vasilkovsky fields, sections Zhartas, Baksais, Khobdinsky, Uzunzhal;
- 2014 Yubileynoye, North Karazhanbas, Baitemir and Beschoki sites, Chunskaya area (Russia);
- 2013 Benkala field, Maitube, Kuraily Dusembay, Katutau, and Kendyktas sites, Prisay-Yenisey Area (Russia);
- 2012 Karaton-Sarkymas Block and others.