In order to conduct aero geophysical surveys, SPC GEOKEN LLP company uses modern technologies, hardware, and software that meet industry standards at the international level.
- Aeromagnetic and magneto-gradiometric survey;
- Aerogamma spectrometry;
- Airborne gravimetric survey;
- Integrated aerogeophysical survey;
- Integrated data processing and interpretation;
The following airborne vehicles are used in conducting are geophysical surveys:
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan;
- PC-6 Pilatus
- Eurocopter AS350B3 helicopter;
- and others.
SPC GEOKEN LLP has over 50 years of experience in performing aero geophysical works. Currently, the company uses innovative technologies, modern equipment, and software. To implement an integrated airborne geophysical research, the company equipped such aircraft as the Cessna-208B and the Eurocopter AS350 B3 helicopter for the first time in Kazakhstan and throughout the former Soviet Union. Moreover, the company is a member of the International Airborne Geophysics Safety Association (IAGSA).
- 2017-2018. Integrated aero geophysical survey in India;
- Integrated aero geophysical survey at Balkhash-Saryshagan field;
- Comprehensive aero geophysical survey at Vasilkovskoe field;
- 2014-2015. Aero geophysical survey when searching for gold and copper in the Akzhar ore field;
- 2014-2015. Advanced airborne geophysical survey on the ODP-200;
- Aero geophysical survey of the Moyinkum field territory;
- Integrated aero geophysical survey on the Novodneprovsk contract area in the Akmola region;
- 2011-2012. Aeromagnetic survey of the cis-Caspian Basin depression.