Scientific and Production Center GEOKEN LLP (SPC GEOKEN) is the high-technology service company which performs a wide range of geologic-geophysical, scientific and thematic, engineering and exploration work, having qualified personnel applying modern techniques and, the latest equipment, and technologies.
SPC GEOKEN was found in 1997 on the basis of the Aero-geophysical expedition JSC and the Kazakh branch of All-Union Institute of exploration geophysics (КаzAIEG).
Nowadays SPC GEOKEN is one of the leading and advanced service companies in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
SPC GEOKEN is an active member of professional unions and scientific communities:
- Member of IAGC (International Association of Geophysical Contractor);
- National Chamber of Entrepreneurs (NCE) of Kazakhstan;
- Union of the engineering companies;
- Union of the oil-related services companies;
- ALEIE “Union of KazGEO geologists “;
- Member of the International Airborne Geophysics Safety Association (IAGSA).
The company is brought in the list of conscientious suppliers of National Welfare Fund Samruk-Kazyna JSC.
The integrated management system of the Company is certified on compliance with the international and Kazakhstan standards:
- ISO 9001:2015, ST of RK ISO 9001-2016 of “Quality management system”;
- ISO 14001:2015, ST of RK ISO 14001-2016 “Systems of ecological management”;;
- OHSAS 18001:2007, ST of PK OHSAS 18001-2008 “Systems of management of professional safety”.
The main directions and activities of the SPC GEOKEN:
- Geophysical surveys;
- Aerogeophysical surveys;
- Marine geophysical and hydrographic surveys;
- Engineering researches;
- Complex interpretation and geological modeling;
- Cartography and GIS services;
- Subsoil geodynamic monitoring and radioecological monitoring;
- Airborne photographic survey;
- Consulting services.
Clients and partners of SPC GEOKEN:
- State (Committee of Geology and Subsoil Users of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- National companies (NC KMG, NGC Qazgeology, KING JSC, SAMRUK-KAZYNA JSC);
- International companies, joint ventures (NCOC N.V., Satop, Agip KCO, CMOC, KPO, NOK, TCO, Mayersk Oil, KAZZINK, Buzachi Operating, Karazhanbasmunai JSC, NC Kazgermunai JSC, RioTinto, etc.);
- Associations (IAGC, IAGSA, NCE RK, SIK, SSC);
- Universities and institutes (Institute of Seismology, KazNRTU, KBTU, KIMEP, Moscow State University);