GEOKEN SPC, a service company, provides a wide range of geological and geophysical, scientific/specific and engineering exploration surveys ensured by highly qualified personnel and most advanced equipment, technologies and tools.
The Company is a member of International Association of Geophysical Contractors (IAGC), National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan, Society of Engineering Companies and Society of Service Companies, Member of International Airborne Geophysics Safety Association (IAGSA). Integrated management system of the Company is certified for the correspondence of the management system to the international and Kazakhstan standards. The Сompany is included into the list of genuine suppliers of «SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUND «SAMRUK-KAZYNA» JSC.
The Company`s integrated management system is certified in accordance with the International and Kazakhstan standards: QMS ISO 9001:2008, ST RoK ISO 9001:2009; SEM ISO 14001:2004, ST RoK ISO 14001:2006; SOSHM OHSAS 18001:2007, ST RoK OHSAS 18001:2008.
SPC “Geoken” – was founded in 1997 on the basis of JSC Airborne Geophysical Expedition and the Kazakh Branch of the All-Union Institute of Exploration Geophysics (KazVIRG).
GEOKEN SPC business portfolio:
- all main geological and geophysical operations;
- geophysical airborne surveys for geological and ecological tasks;
- hydrographic and geophysical surveys including engineering-geological investigations offshore, onshore and in transit zones;
- rig positioning services (Rig Moves);
- ROV video inspections;
- geodynamic monitoring surveys;
- complex interpretation and geological modeling;
- topographic-geodetic and cartographic works;
- design and survey works, engineering services for industrial and civil construction;
- scanning and digitizing of archival logging, seismic and cartographical data.
The most remarkable projects completed by Company lately:
- the most of gravimetric surveys completed within Kazakhstan;
- the integrated geophysical survey (gravity survey, МР, АМТ, IP-MG, electric tomography) within Benkala area;
- marine gravity and magnetic surveys throughout the Kazakhstan Sector of the Caspian Sea (KSCS);
- airborne survey of the Western Kazakhstan;
- gravimetric surveys and integrated interpretation of gravity and magnetic survey data for oil-and-gas and ore potantial areas of Kazakhstan;
- geophysical surveys for geological mapping, exploration and forecast of nonferrous and precious metals;
- marine geophysical and hydrographic surveys;
- navigation and geodetic surveys on islands for NCPOC (AGIP ККО), CMOC B.V., and N-Operating companies;
- magnetotelluric sounding on Karaton-Sarkamys Block;
- creation of the information bank for airborne data of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- design and exploration work, pre-construction engineering services;
- subsurface status monitoring including geodynamic surveys in process of field/deposit development;
- scanning and digitizing of archive logging, seismic and cartographic data.
Clients and Partners of Geoken SPC:
State agencies; National companies, International oil and gas companies presented in Kazakhstan and the near abroad markets; universities and institutes; local and foreign service companies, including: Committee on Geology and Subsurface Resources of the RoK, NOC KazMunaiGas, CMOC B.V., NCOC B.V., NCPOC B.V., Buzachi Operating Ltd, KPO B.V., TCO., Maersk Oil Kazakhstan GmbH., Karazhanbasmunai, Kazgermunai, NGC Kazgeology, Institute of Seismology, KazNTU, KBTU and others.