The scientific-practical conference “ERS technologies and tools from space in science, education and business” organized by Scanex company in association with the National Mineral Raw University was held on 10-11 April 2014 in Saint-Petersburg.
At conference plenary sessions the following topics were discussed:
- Operational satellite monitoring focused on scientific and production solutions
- Satellite survey for subsoil management needs
- ERS technologies to solve regional targets of monitoring
- ERS technologies in subsoil use
- Application of advanced technologies of satellite surveys in universities
At the conference GEOKEN was presented by A.Kamza and A.M.Bermukhanova. The latter was a speaker and represented the report “The radar survey as a method of the complex to study the geodynamic status of the hydrocarbons field territory”. The report received a positive feedback and good comments from the auditory.